Strawberry Pretzel Salad
yummy summertime desert
- Crust :
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3 TBSP sugar
- 3/4 cups melted butter
- combine crust ingredients, spread evenly in the bottom of a 13 x 9, bake at 400 F for 10 minutes, cool.
- combine ingredients for middle layer, spread on cooled crust, chill.
- mix ingredients for top layer, pour on top of middle layer, chill.
- this recipe hails from the Bourgeois household, give credit where credit is due. it’s delicious, kudos Em!
- Sunflower Strawberry Salad Recipe I found this recipe on the Taste of Home Website...
- Drumstick Treat A favorite treat that we used to buy at the...
- Cheesecake Cookies There are not many things that I can think of...
- Strawberry Nut Bread A great recipe submitted by Marlene Scott, a family friend...
- Watergate Salad A refreshing salad submitted by Marlene Vandergrift, Sarah Wissman’s Mom....