Puppy Chow is an addicting snack that looks especially cute if served in a clean dog dish.
- 12 ounce package milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 5 cups Rice Chex
- Confectioner’s sugar
- Melt chocolate chips, margarine and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Add the Rice Chex and mix well. Spread on a cookie sheet and chill until firm. Break up and sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar.
- Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
- Buckeyes O-H-I-O. Go Bucks! Ingredients 1-18 ounce jar creamy peanut butter...
- Buckeyes These peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate get their name...
- Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes These are delicious. Just reading “Peanut Butter Cheesecake” makes my...
- Chocolate Chip Cheeseball A sweet twist on a standard cheeseball. Ingredients 1- 8...
- Drumstick Treat A favorite treat that we used to buy at the...