Night Before Broccoli Casserole
Night Before Broccoli Casserole is a great way to get those veggies.
- 2-10 ounce packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1-4 ounce jar pimentos, drained
- 1/2 cup yellow or green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped, optional
- 1-10.5 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2-1 cup cracker crumbs, stuffing or dry bread crumbs
- Combine grained broccoli, pimientos, onion, and celery and toss well. Stir in undiluted soup, sour cream and cheese and mix well. Pour into a casserole dish and smooth top. Cover and refrigerate overnight is desired. To bake, sprinkle top with crumbs or stuffing mix and dot with butter. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or microwave on high for 15 minutes or until bubbly, then run under the broiler to brown the top.
- Increase conventional oven baking time by 10 minutes if casserole was refrigerated.
- Celery Ham Casserole Nothing is better on a cold winters night as the...
- Creamy Potato Casserole Creamy Potato Casserole is a great side dish. Ingredients 12...
- Nelle’s Pea and Asparagus Casserole This is a tradition in my husband’s home. It makes...
- Sweet Broccoli Slaw a refreshing twist on coleslaw, quick and easy Ingredients one...
- Cream of Broccoli Soup This recipe for cream of broccoli soup is better than...