Dirt Pudding with WORMS!
yummy childhood favorite!
- 1/2 pack of Oreo Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 3 oz box of french vanilla instant pudding
- 1 8 oz container of cool whip
- 2 TBSP butter
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- crunch oreos in food processor. Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Layer in glass dish with crushed cookies, decorate with Gummy Worms.
- Looks great in a trifle dish for summer parties. Also great for making individual servings in small clear cups for play group! Courtesy of my best-friend’s mother, Judy Justice. This recipe holds a special place in my heart, was a neighborhood favorite growing up! Thanks Ms. J!
- It’s Summer Time Again! Summer can be a challenging time for cooking. We are...
- Spritz Cookies no-fail spritz cookie recipe Ingredients 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter...
- Cheesecake Cookies There are not many things that I can think of...
- Oatmeal Scotchies Oatmeal Scotchies are a family favorite Ingredients 1 1/4 cups...
- Claire Cookies oatmeal cookies for little hands Ingredients 1/2 cup unsalted butter...