Chocolate Eclair Cake
A wonderfully simple dessert that can be made ahead
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 box graham crackers
- 1 container chocolate icing
- Prepare the pudding according to the box directions. Using a hand mixer or whisk, incorporate the Cool Whip. Alternate layers of graham crackers and filling in a 9×13 inch pan. Do not crush up the crackers, lay them in sheets. When finished, you should have 3-4 layers, finishing with a layer of crackers on top. Microwave the icing so that it will pour easily over the top of the dessert from the container. Once you have finished the final layer of chocolate, cover and refrigerate. It works best if the dessert can refrigerate overnight.
- Can use fat free Cool Whip, milk, sugar free pudding and reduced calorie graham crackers to adapt to a low fat diet.
- Chocolate Eclair Icebox Cake This scrumptious, weight watchers approved cake, comes from Sarah Wissman’s...
- Watergate Salad A refreshing salad submitted by Marlene Vandergrift, Sarah Wissman’s Mom....
- Drumstick Treat A favorite treat that we used to buy at the...
- Milky Way Cake This recipe came from one of Grandma’s mall walker friends....
- Ho Ho Cake Bill and I had this at a party and LOVED...