A meatless alternative to a traditional meatball. Great for lent or when you want to cut out red meat!
- 1 1/2 cups Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion-fine
- 1-2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp sage
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- olive oil
- your favorite spaghetti sauce
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, nuts, eggs, onions, and seasonings. Shape into balls. Lightly brown in olive oil in a skillet Place in a casserole dish and cover with sauce. Bake at 375 for 30 min.
- Macaroni And Cheese One of Carrye’s favorite recipes from home. Ingredients 1 to...
- Night Before Broccoli Casserole Night Before Broccoli Casserole is a great way to get...
- Piquant Cocktail Meatballs These meatballs can be served as an appetizer or a...
- Sauerkraut Balls This is a traditional German recipe from our heritage. They...
- Celery Ham Casserole Nothing is better on a cold winters night as the...