Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
These are delicious. Just reading “Peanut Butter Cheesecake” makes my mouth water. They may seem intimidating to make at first, but the payoff, when you get to eat them, is worth it, plus they are not actually hard to make,
- 1 package Keebler Fudge Shoppe Peanut Butter Filled Cookie
- 2 bricks (8 ounces) Cream cheese
- 1 ¼ cups Sugar
- 1 cup Creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 3 large Eggs, at room temperature
- 3 ounces Semisweet baking chocolate
- 2 tablespoon Unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Light corn syrup
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract`
- ¼ cup Roasted peanuts
- Heat oven to 350. Line muffin pans with 24 paper (not foil) baking cups. Break cookies into a food processor. Pulse until fine moist crumbs form. Press about 1 tablespoon evenly over bottom of each cup. Freeze until ready to fill. Beat next 4 ingredients in a large bowl with a mixer on medium speed until smooth. On low speed, beat in eggs, 1 at a time, just until blended. Spoon about 1 ½ tablespoon into each cup. Bake 20 minutes or until puffed. (Some may crack on top, that’s okay) Cool completely on a wire rack.
Microwave 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, butter, corn syrup and vanilla on medium, stirring until smooth. Peel off liners. Place cakes on a roll-lines baking sheet. Spoon glaze over tops, sprinkle with nuts.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours for glaze to set.
- Peanut Butter Kissed Peanut Blossoms Fun cookie to make with children for the Holidays. Ingredients...
- Buckeyes O-H-I-O. Go Bucks! Ingredients 1-18 ounce jar creamy peanut butter...
- No Bake Cookies There is always room for cookies Ingredients 1/4 pound butter...
- Drumstick Treat A favorite treat that we used to buy at the...
- Chocolate Eclair Icebox Cake This scrumptious, weight watchers approved cake, comes from Sarah Wissman’s...