Last Minute Cheddar Chicken Penne
This is a quick and easy meal that can be put on the table in 15 minutes without much work, all in one pan. Can’t get much better than that.
- 1 tablespoon Butter or margarine
- ¾ pound Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into one inch chunks
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 ¾ cup (14 ounce can) Chicken broth
- ½ package (8 ounces) Penne Rigate noodles, uncooked
- 1 package (16 ounces) Favorite frozen vegetable mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Shredded cheddar cheese
- In a 5 quart saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder. Cook chicken in butter until no longer pink, about 5 minutes, turning occasionally. Add broth; heat to boiling. Add uncooked pasta and frozen vegetables, stirring to coat pasta with liquid. Heat to boiling, reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10-12 minutes or until pasta is tender and most of liquid is absorbed, stirring every two minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese until melted.
- Baked Penne and Ham Good dish – easy and quick to prepare Ingredients 1...
- Chicken Supreme Chicken supreme is a rich dish fit for a king...
- Chicken and Rice A great way to make chicken from the pantry. Ingredients...
- Penne with Tomato, Cream and Five Cheeses A very rich, delicious main meal or side dish. Ingredients...
- Brushetta Chicken Bake We found this is a Food and Family Magazine and...