Goetta “Rueben” Dip
We served this dip in the “Birthday Mobile” for GiGi’s 85th Birthday.
- 1 lb. Goetta, browned and crumbled
- 2 to 4 strips turkey bacon, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 1 lb. sauerkraut, drained and rinsed well
- 2 Tbs. sour cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 Tbs. mayonnaise
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. dry ground mustard
- 2 ounces grated Parmesan/Asiago/Romano cheese blend
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Crackers, Crostini toasts or pita chips
- Spray oven safe casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Mix together sauerkraut, sour cream, cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard and shredded cheese. Add cooked Goetta to mixture.
In small bowl, mix bread crumbs and grated parmesan. Fill casserole 3/4 full with Goetta and sauerkraut mixture. Top with parmesan/crumbs mixture and top with turkey bacon.
Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Hot Bacon and Swiss Dip Quick and Easy Dip – Delicious dip Kim made for...
- Jalapeno Popper Dip A great dip for a Football Sunday. Ingredients 2 (8...
- Goetta A Cincinnati tradition. A product of fine German engineering. The...
- Sauerkraut Balls This is a traditional German recipe from our heritage. They...
- Night Before Broccoli Casserole Night Before Broccoli Casserole is a great way to get...