Chocolate Chip Cheeseball
A sweet twist on a standard cheeseball.
- 1- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1- stick butter (softened)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- Mini chocolate chips or chocolate curls for garnish
- Cream butter, cream cheese, and vanilla.
- Mix in sugars then stir in chips.
- Form into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Chill at least 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Press chips or chocolate curls around outside of ball.
- Serve with graham cracker sticks.
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread This is an extremely moist bread that is a great...
- Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies These look sinful! Ingredients 1 cup (2 sticks) softened butter...
- Chocolate Eclair Icebox Cake This scrumptious, weight watchers approved cake, comes from Sarah Wissman’s...
- Cathy’s Potatoe Chip Cookies I’m posting this recipe in honor of Cathy Rumpke who...
- Gigantic Change it up Oatmeal Chip Cookies This is a big crispy cookie that is great with...