Chicken in Wine Sauce
Chicken in wine sauce in a decadent rich dish .
- 4 large skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 6 ounces swiss cheese slices
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup white wine
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup herb flavored Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix, crushed
- 4 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350. Place chicken in shallow buttered casserole dish. Layer cheese on top. Mix soup, wine, salt and pepper; pour over cheese. Sprinkle stuffing mix on top and drizzle with melted butter. Bake for 45-60 minutes.
- When using wine in cooking, remember to always use a wine that you would want to drink. The better flavor the wine, the better flavor the dish. It also leaves enough left over for a drink with your meal!
- Brushetta Chicken Bake We found this is a Food and Family Magazine and...
- Chicken Supreme Chicken supreme is a rich dish fit for a king...
- Ritz Chicken This chicken recipe cannot be easier and more tasty. For...
- Hot Chicken Salad Your friends will ask for this recipe. It’s that good!...
- Last Minute Cheddar Chicken Penne This is a quick and easy meal that can be...