This was a recipe give to me by Kristi Kenney, John’s daughter. I’ve made it several times and get rave reviews. Delicious!!
- 1 1/2 cups yellow cake mix
- 1 package dry yeast
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup warm (not hot) water
- 2 packages (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 1/4 tablespoon lemon juice
- Remainder of yellow cake mix
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup powered sugar
- 1 tablespoon white Karo syrup
- 2 tablespoons water (more more if needed)
- Beat together first 5 ingredients and spread in a 9 x 13″ pan. Beat together next 5 ingredients for 2 minutes and spread on first layer. Mix next three ingredient until crumbly and spread on top. Bake in 350 oven for 40-45 minutes. Cool.
- Icing: Mix last three ingredients together and drizzle on top of cooled cake. Store covered.
- Rum Cake A Huge Hit! Ingredients Cake: 1 box of yellow cake...
- Jewish Apple Cake This cake is a very rich and wonderful fall cake...
- Pumpkin Squares Fall is in the air. Here is a recipe for...
- Super Easy Coffee Cake This is a super moist recipe that was given to...
- Cheesecake Cookies There are not many things that I can think of...