Asian Pasta Salad
This is a recipe that Maria got from work. It has been use often for get-togethers.
- 1 box angel hair pasta
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sesame oil
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 2-3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Cook pasta. While the pasta is cooking, heat the vegetable oil and the red pepper flakes. Cook for 2 minutes, remove from heat. Once the pasta is done, add the following – while the pasta is still hot: oil/pepper mixture you just heated, honey, soy sauce, sesame seed oil and salt. Toss well and let sit overnight (it really should sit that long, otherwise the flavors just don’t get where they need to be). Before serving, toss in cilantro, peanuts, green onions and sesame seeds. Toss well and top with a handful more sesame seeds.
- Asian Slaw Similar to Chinese Salad, but much easier! Ingredients 2 packages...
- Yummy Pasta Easy and Flavorful Ingredients 1/4 lb. prosciutto thinly sliced 1...
- Best Black Bean Salad This is the best black bean salad. The title does...
- Broccoli Salad Everyone enjoys this and it is easy to double or...
- Pasta and Bean Soup This is actually a Weight Watchers recipe that I have...